<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, January 05, 2006

mmmm

Nothing like a good extra large steep tea in the morning.

I realize it is the afternoon now, but I forgot to blog this morning and so I'm doing it now.

However, there's nothing for me to blog about.

I did get my mark back for the class that I did in the Fall....meh...it was alright. I was kinda hoping it would be better, but at least I passed and another course it out of the way. I start another class on Tuesday. This one is going to be difficult because it's at 7:00 at night. I don't konw how much energy I'll have left after my days at work. Ohh well...anything to make my 4th year lighter.

YAC has a blog now, so if you are ever wondering what the event is for that friday, check out: www.yacinfo.blogspot.com. I guarantee there will be messages and recent posts. There's even pictures of our events.

Ok that's all for now....catch ya on da flip side.

Archives