<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Oh Canada!

I went to Banff for my day off yesterday with a couple of my friends. It was cool, really nice, and really relaxing.

I went to a couple of things that I haven't been to for a long time. I went on the gondola ride all the way to the top. It's pretty good up there, but I suggest going in the morning because that's when everything is bright.

Then we went to go eat at the Bnaff Springs Hotel. It's changed since the last time I was there, but we were lucky because we got there on the last day of the lunch buffet for the weekdays. Mmmmm...they serve really good food.....bacon wrapped cod, lamb, prime rib, maple glazed salmon, calimari, smoked salmon, seafood pasta (made when you order). It was good. I am definitely going to bring my family there.

Then we went on a hike to Bow Falls, except we went through a back way or something, and when we reached Bow Falls, it said that the trail we were on was closed....hahaha....didn't looked closed, but we still took a walk.


After the walk, we went to the caves, which I thought went deeper, but it wasn't. It also really smells, but that's the hot springs. Kind of a waste of $4.00, but ohh well....it's $4.00. I paid a visit to my long time friend, "the merman"...hahaha. I remember being so facinated by him when I was little. I always thought he was real, but no.....I don't think he's real anymore.

It was a great day...great weather too!

On a different note:
This is what happens when you leave Elijah alone for twenty minutes with Sarah, Jenny, Jackson, and myself.....hahaha.....


Archives