<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ohh Man

Ohh Hawaii...how I miss you...hahaha....

I wish I could go there again. There's so much that I didn't do....things that I didn't buy.....time is running out, but too bad I have freakin classes. I dislike school. What do you learn in school? You never use what you learn in the real world. My internship job......nothing....absolutely nothing that I've done here I learned from school. The only thing that I've used from school is grade 11 stoich from chem....other than that, it's been procedures, spreadsheets, presentations....I guess they say that school prepares the mind....yes, it may be for some, but for others it's just crap...hahaha.

My great plan for lightening up my schedule for 4th year has a flaw. Originally, I wanted to take a spring class, but the spring class that I want to take is at 11:00 am...which I can't do because I'm working. They have the same class again in the summer and it's at 5:00pm, which I can do, but the only thing is that I'd have to miss summer camp.....and that sucks....so that's a no. I might also be going to LA in August if the rumors are true, which means I could very well end up missing summer camp...hopefully not though.

oooo....one more hour until I go to the great white north.....I forgot my mp3 player too.....crappy....oh well......I guess I can catch up on some sleep.

Archives