<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Passed out!

Yesterday I went to sleep early....first time in a while, but I just needed the rest.

First off, I went and bought half a duck from chinatown for dinner, and then I went home and cooked my dinner. MMMMMM.......duck.....the best thing is that I don't have to share with anyone so I can have all the good pieces! :) hahaha.

Then, I sat in front of the idiot box watching a new TV show, Love Monkey, and Smallville. Love Monkey is not an overly exciting show filled with action, but it's pretty entertaining just watching it and not thinking at all. Smallville was the same as usual though......NO Mrs. Kent.....don't take that money from Lionel!!

Then my parents called....I talked to them for a bit.....and after that, I decided to go online and talk some people I haven't talked to for a while and check up on them. It was a nice relaxing night.

After my adventures on MSN, I went to my room, turned on the radio and listened to a sermon....hahha....can you believe it?? I usually don't do this, but I do occasionally, and I'm glad I did this time. It was focus on the family and the speaker was this woman (Liz Curtis Higgs) who has made it her goal to put laughter back into the church. I think she's was right about todays church and her sermon was pretty funny. After that, I passed out at 10:30pm....boring post...I know...

Today, I have to pay some bills.....and then go to class....stupid class....

Tomorrow is our first basketball game....let's hope we don't our butts handed to us too badly. We're going to lose for sure, but by how much is what really matters...hahaha

Archives