<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

5..4..3..2..1

Ladies and Gentleman, we have heat!

So yesterday I finally got my furnace fixed up. It needed a brand new motor and so the guy came and he fixed it up. Now it makes a lovely purr noise as it spins. Kind of loud when you are in the basement, but meh...what can you do.

Looks like I got my furnace working just in time too because today and tomorrow and the rest of the week is supposed to be COLD!!

I'm so glad that the week is half over, that means that there are only 2.5 more days before the long weekend!! That means that I don't have to go to stupid class...SWEET!

I am now officially one of the CC unit. Thanks werdnA!

ooo...it's almost time for hcnul, and I made some atsap so that's what I'm going to have!

Later y'all....enjoy your nice furnace's at home!

Archives