<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Back @ Work

I'm BACK and BETTER than EVER!

Actually no. I found it extremely difficult to go to work today and even right now, I find it extremely difficult to get any work done....hence this is why I am blogging...hahaha.

I'm still kind of sick...just a cough and runny nose though. I guess that's what I always had to begin with, but it's not as severe. I sure hope this week goes by quickly.

Highlights of this week:
Today: I'm going to the relient K concert
Wednesday: YAY! get to go home after work and vegitate
Thursday: Group meeting....I didn't think working with mainlanders could be this difficult (not a highlight, but a drag!!)
Friday: YAC Skating @ BOWNESS. 6:00 at church or 7:00 there.

Alright...time to get jiggy wit it...

nanananana....nananana.....

Archives