<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

....

So I've come to the conclusion that I don't need to worry about those kinds of things. I went home with thoughts that were bothering me. Different thoughts from my last post, but then I started to pray and read the Bible and then it kind of hit me. God didn't call me to worry about those things. He called me to worry about the "kingdom" things and not what other's are doing. Just as long as you believe and serve. I kind of read someone else's blog too, which comforted me.....hahaha....a complete stranger none the less, but it helped.

On a totally different note. When we were in Edmonton we ate at Red Robins....IT WAS SOO GOOD!! Eating there made me realize how much I miss it...why can't we have good buger establishments here? ha hahaha...

...busy week this week...
Last week, when I went to Edmonton early to work, my meeting got cancelled and so I had the entire day to do whatever I want. I sat in Sam's house and slept. :) Well, because my meeting was cancelled, I have to go to Edmonton again this Friday. I'm leaving Friday morning, and I'll be back Friday night...hahaha......ohh man..it's going to be a long day.

STUPID SCHOOL.....there is no purpose of writing stupid essays and reports on things that don't have any VALUE or MEANING whatsoever!!!

Archives