<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Cold...

My heater has been making funny noises...

So my house has two difference furnaces. One for upstairs, one for downstairs. Recently my furnace for upstairs has been making funny noises....really loud screaching noises. I think yesterday, it got to the point where it became so loud that it sounded like someone had died a horrible death. Yup...I think my heater died. It was cold sleeping for the past couple of days... I crank up the heat, but yet no heat comes out. I check the pilot light...yup...still on....but no heat....

I want to fix it, but I think I'll just wait until the pa and ma come home...until then, I'll just have to sleep with layers....yup...layers....like an onion. hahaha

..it'll be strange when they come home...it'll be strange when my sister comes home. I might have to move out just to get my sanity back....hahahaha j/k

As usual, my days have been long and my nights have been short. I believe I am what they call a RETARD for taking 2 classes while working...hahaha...oh well....hopefully the summer will be better. Sleep!?! Who needs sleep?? My house is so cold I might die if I fall asleep...hahaha.

Maybe I'll sleep with my dog around my neck....like a scarf...that way I'll be warm. Since I no longer sleep at home, I sleep at work...it's nice and warm there.

...until next time...

Archives