<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, February 17, 2006

Leo @ Home

Yup, that's right....I'm home........sick!

I probably got sick from my boss because two weeks ago, I had to ride up to Edmonton and back with her hacking her lungs out.....Bah! Ohh well.

The positive thing about this is that my boss knows that she gave it to me and so I got 2 days off! :) hahaha. Sweet!! So it's like I got a teacher's convention too!

Except my nose is runny and I'm coughing.....GERMS GERMS!!

If you haven't gotten my email:

Catherine is having a b-day skating bash at the oval on Saturday @ 2:30pm. She is also going to have dinner around 5:30pm. If you are planning to go to the dinner, please contact Kenric. The oval closes at 4:30, so if you are planning to show up late....come before 4:30. Alright! Spread the word like peanut butter on toast....hahaha.

Later y'all....

aaaaaaaaaaaa............cccchhhhheeeeeewwwww!

Archives