<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

mmhmm...

Relient K was AWESOME!! hahaha...

I had a good time and I thoroughly enjoyed the show. The opening acts were alright. Maxeen was pretty good, but the Rocket Summer I didn't find too appealing.

Ohh man...they had such a good show. Here are some of the highlights: (Warning spoiler)

- Open the night off with "Be my Escape" and "High of '75" and then they did a couple of other songs fromt he mmhmm album.

-Then they did a cover of "That Thing You Do", which sounded pretty good.
- Then they did some of their old stuff and did a tribute to TOP GUN (only the coolest movie ever), so they played a medley of "Danger Zone", "Take my Breath Away", and the Top Gun theme with the electric guitar...you know.....after the mission is complete.

- Then they did a couple more songs- some old, some new
- Last song was "I So Hate Consequences"

encore: "Who I Am Hates Who I've Been"

Overall it was a great concert....

my ears aren't even ringing....does that mean I'm slowly going def???

"Chapstick, Chapped Lips And Things Like Chemistry"


....I'm good good good to go....good good good good to go...

Archives