<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Vote!

Hey guys.....just wanted to remind you guys to vote for our new prime minister.


....confused?? hahaha j/k

Actually, I was going to say that Jenny B?? You know, the morning host on Shine FM is on Much Music's VJ search. So she's actually one of the people staying at the house. I wish I was a much music VJ...that would be soooo cool. You can watch her audition tape here:

Yesterday was our 2nd basketball game....I thought we were going to get killed. Simply because they had TALL people. Even though this was supposed to be all guys, they had one girl who was a GIANT! During the warm up, they looked really good, so I was a little scared. My fears became reality though when the game started. In the first 5 mins, we were down 19 - 2. I thought....ohh man....but then we started to get our act together. We played a really strong defence and started moving the ball around. We got turnover after turnover and guess what?? WE WON..........no....not really.....we still lost, but we only lost by 7 points. At one point we were down by 3. It was a good game for us....even though we lost, but meh....can't win them all. 1 would be nice though.

Archives