<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

BORING!

I'm bored....

I have work to do, but I don't really feel like doing it....hahaha.

What did I do instead?? Well, I made a blogger template...hahaha...one unique template. You might even see it soon. It's nothing special, but I was bored.

I found out my mark for my midterm and it was exactly as I suspected it to be, HORRIBLE! Ohh well....I guess I just have to get my act together for the assignments and the project. Ohh and I can't forget the final too.

Ok, I guess time to do some work.

Whoa, Someone got 395 on the guess the google game....that means that they had a couple of answers, answered in 20 secs....that's not possible is it? I've never guessed it right off the bat. The closest I've gotten is 19 secs.

ok...now it's time to go back to work.

Archives