<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, March 24, 2006

Foggy....

I like the fog.

It's really cool driving in it and walking in it. It just is a nice cool humid mist that comes to you. The fog also reminds me of my trip to San Francisco back in grade 9. I had a good time, but it was really foggy there too. It was especially cool when we went to the town of Carmel because it was a really nice little town, but the fog made it extra cool. It was almost like we were in a different world.....something like Narnia. Driving through Pebble Beach golf course was neat too.

It's funny how different things trigger different memories in your mind.

It's finally Friday...too bad I have to work at school for most of the weekend. Stupid projects...I think they should stop giving group projects in university. It's practically useless...all you do is work with people that you normally wouldn't work with in the real world so what's the point? And with my luck, you'll end up with 2 mainlanders with really stinky breath....yuck.....China breath....

Archives