<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Monday, March 13, 2006

Light!

Wow, what a difference light in the morning makes!

2 weeks ago, I used to go to work in the dark, now when I'm getting to work, there's alreay light. It seems like there's more cars and such too when there is light out. I used to be able to j-walk across any street and not worry because there were no cars, but now, there's cars everywhere and everyone is zooming around.

I'm tired....and I think I'm getting sick again. I think I just need sleep. Sleep is good. Lack of sleep is no good.

I'm really excited about the youth rally coming in April. It's going to be awesome!! Ron Powell is coming down from Edmonton to speak too. All the youth love to hear him speak, it's pretty cool.

Ok gotta go work now....bye bye

Archives