<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, March 23, 2006

New Music

Spring is great...there's daylight...it's nice and sunny and there's always new music.

Some cds I'm looking forward to getting:


I thought their first CD was pretty good. I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me. Their second CD sounds a little more like TFK, but it still sounds pretty good...it also reminds me of Fall Out Boy. If your interested, you can listen to their new songs by clicking the picture. Their new cd is coming on April 4, 2006.




I've been waiting for this CD for a while. Once again, it comes with a DVD so it's really good. Too bad it's getting harder and harder to sing their fast songs in church...we're just not talented enough...hahaha. You can listen to some sound clips by clicking the pic. Their new cd is coming on April 4, 2006.



Wow, both cds are coming out on April 4. That means that there will be 2 cd's to pick up. Hopefully they will be a "new music tuesday" selection.

I'm looking forward to YC too....sweet....YC......too bad United is not going to be there, but it's still going to be awesome!!! YC wut wut!!

SPRING IS HERE PEOPLE!! GO OUTSIDE AND ENJOY THE WEATHER!

Hope everyone does well on their finals!

Archives