<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Passed Out!

Last night after work, I went to Happy Valley to buy some siu yuk. After that, I went home and I walked my dog and then I made dinner for my dog and then I made dinner for myself. It was fairly good, but I didn't get the best cut of siu yuk. Afterwards, I turned on the TV and I saw Prison Break was on again!! WHOA!! It's an exciting show, but they showed the season finale last night, which means that the season premiere will be on next week!!

I supposed to do so much last night like homework and basketball practice, but I passed out halfway through Prison Break (7:30) and then I woke up at 10:30 and said, "Shoot...I missed basketball....crap!" and then I went upstairs and passed out on my bed and then I woke up at 5:00AM, and said, "BAH! It's time for work"

So overall, I didn't get anything done last night....and I have so much to do....there just isn't enough time.

....hehehe...reminds of the Saved by the Bell episode, where Jesse doesn't have time for anything so she starts taking pills, and then she gets addicted....anyone watch that episode?? does anyone have any pills??

"I'm SO excited, I'm SO excited......I'm so ...."

hahahaha

Archives