<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Monday, March 06, 2006

Quick Update

0/3 in my quest for Tim's Glory!!


I read that on Sunday, Tara was sketching people (Jackson and Kingston?)....creepy and funny. It reminds me of someone else who was a model to some sketches.

hahaha....

I'm I the first one to post this??
Do I get 5 points??


hehehe....thanks Jenny!

So on Friday, this lady who works with my boss tells my boss that she has something for me to do. So they both come over to my cube and explain to me what this lady wanted me to do. I think they came around 3:45pm on a Friday. 3:45PM!! that's 15 mins before I call it quits. Anyways, so she tells me my task with my boss still standing there and then I ask her when she needs it by. To this she replies, "Monday afternoon."

"WHAT?" my boss says, "So he only has like 4 hours to do this?"

"Yup" says the lady. "It's going to be really quick"

Do you know what the task was? It was comparing 2 different companies that have a database of documents and finding out which company is better by comparing it to the documents needed in my company's database....FREAKING RETARDED! I had to go through 150 documents and find the proper ones.

Good thing I'm a pretty fast reader and quick at the copy and pasting. I completed it in 3 hours. What's funny about this is that the lady that asked me to do this is David's (my Mexican friend) boss. Why didn't she get him to do it?? He must be slow at reading...you know...because he's Mexican...hahaha j/k!!

Archives