<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, March 03, 2006

Random Thoughts...

Hoooray!! It's Friday! I love it when it's Friday. Not only is it the last day of the week, but I get to go to YAC. Yes, I admit sometimes it's hard to go to YAC, but by the end of it, I'm always glad I did.

NEWS:
Attention all blog readers in Calgary, the Sport Chek in Avineda is closing and they are having a sale. I already bought a Columbia Grey and Green 3 in 1 (so no one buy that jacket), but I didn't really have time to shop and so I'm going back today to look for a snowboard bag. They are officially closing March 12, and they say that everything is 30-90% off.

Yesterday just reminded me of how hard my midterm was, but that's only because I really didn't know my stuff...hahaha...oops! Meh, just as long as I pass. That's all I care about. I did end up going to Tim Horton's at school though. I got me an extra large steeped tea. I nursed it all throughout class and then I was finally finished. After my blog about nobody ever winning anything big, I wasn't too confident about this cup, and so I slowly flattened the end. Mashing it with my figertips I put my strength into making it "rollable". Then, I slowly started to roll....letter by letter and word by word. My eyes became HUGE! For those of you that know me, they know that my eyes can get really LARGE! I'm completely shocked by my fate that awaits me...

On another note, I had a salad the other day, but I forgot to buy dressing. So what did I do? I put salsa into the salad and added chips...hahaha. It became a taco salad, or as they say in spanaish, Taco En Salada...hahaha. Yesterday, I made a croisant burger. A nice teriyaki soaked patty on top of a toasted croissant with cheese and some vegetables on top...mmm....it was good. You should try it one day.

Sweet...thank God it's FRIDAY!!

.....I am 0/1 in my quest for Tim's glory...

Here's the music video of the week. I heard this song on an Olympic montage and I've had it stuck in my head.....hahaha.

Keane "Somewhere Only We Know"

Archives