<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Retarded!

I hate school. It's retarded! Out of all the stupid COMS 363 profs I had to pick, I had to pick the hardest one. He marks really hard. Other COMS profs let you do the assignments as many times as you want until you get the mark that you want. Some don't even give out assignments....why did I have to get this stupid hippy of a teacher who thinks that COMS is an important class. NEWSFLASH: IT'S USELESS!! Also, why is it that in my group there are 3 Chinese people total? Couldn't he freaking separate the Chinese folk. I have 2 mainlanders in my group. No offense to mainlanders, but this is a technical writing course, and their English isn't all that great let alone their writing. WHY DO I HAVE 2 OF THEM IN MY GROUP!

I'm also pretty sure I did bad on my midterm yesterday for well logging...hahaha. The midterm was nothing I expected. Oh well, I just hope everyone does bad and so I'll be with class average.

It's kind of funny how we get all excited about roll up the rim, but no one has ever won big....except for Sam with his Hawaiian package (lucky duck). Maybe this time someone will win something big. All I know is that I'm probably going to go to Tim Horton's a lot more often now. They must have started Roll Up the Rim on Monday because I got a steeped tea on Friday and they didn't have it.

Stupid classes...they make me want to say certain 3 and 4 letter words such as....


















"ROLL UP THE RIM TO WIN" hahahaha

Archives