<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Slow

Today I got to work at 6:30 in the morning....can you believe it! 6:30!! I don't know what it is, but with daylight coming earlier in the day, I find it super easy to wake up. I think I'm more of a morning person so it only makes sense.

So yesterday I decided to cook myself a burger. Since it was only 1 patty, I didn't use the regular frying pan that I usually use. I used a smaller one. So while I'm cooking, I start to notice that the burger is sticking to this supposedly non-stick frying pan. I'm like, "what the?!?!". So I quickly try to make it not stick to the frying pan so I put in some water, but that only make it worse. Then my patty starts to char, so I turn down the heat and quickly try to finish cooking this patty. I put my bun in the pan to toast it (New technique...it works wonders!!) and I place my cheese on my patty. I finish cooking and I put everything together and then I turn around to go to my family room.....and what do I see......

....I see nothing because my room was filled with smoke...hahaha...oops I forgot to turn on the hood fan!! Ohh NO! Now my house smells like burnt burger....ohh well...hopefully it'll go away.

That is all...blogger has been really slow these days...I wonder why??

Ohh and I think I have a virus on my downstairs computer because when I turned it on for the first time in a while, Norton picked up something called Trojan.DesktopHijack and quarrantined it....hmmm....crappy. I did a virus check, but there was nothing.......

Ok back to work...

Archives