<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ticketed and Towed...

Hahaha....

I woke up late today, and so I raced down Blackfoot in my car. I got to work in like 15 mins. Just as I was pulling into a pay lot, I thought to myself, "What are the chances that the employee parking lot is going to be full?"

And then I said, "Ohh what the heck..." and so I pulled out of the pay lot and headed towards the employee parking lot. I placed my keypass over the sensor and then it goes BEEP. The gate raises slowly. There's a car behind me so I have to pretend that I actually have an assigned spot in the lot. I quickly choose a spot in the very back of the lot and drive towards it....

Just as I as pulling in, the same car that was behind me was pulling in as well...hahaha....no that didn't happen, but it sure would have been funny.

So I pick a spot and I park....the parking number is 66.....I've done my research though, it seems like for the past couple of weeks, that spot has been empty. I hope today isn't one of the days where the owner of that spot just happens to come. Would they actually tow a fellow employee though?? Let's hope I don't get ticketed and towed.

Archives