<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, March 10, 2006

We Have a Weener!

I WON! I WON!! I can't believe I WON!

I'm going to have a great time watching my 50" Plasma while drinking my coffee!

YES!! WOOHOO...now all I need to do is buy a 50" Plasma since I've already got my free coffee....hahahahaha

Now I'm 1/5 in my quest for Tim's glory. I don't want to win small items though...I want to win big items!! BIG items!!

Ok....can't post that much...have to get to work. I've been slacking the past couple of days....I need to get work done, but I have no motivation. You'll probably see me on msn later on...hahahaha....ohhh boy.

People are changing their blog templates....it's wonderful. Nice template Sarah! :) hahahaha.

I will give 50 blog points to the next person to change their template! hahahaha j/k...I don't have any blog points in my blogging world.

On another note, after gaining a member of the blogging community, we have lost a member as well. Master Chief Andy has closed his blog and the last post I see is from April 2005. Does that mean he deleted his other posts? Will Master Chief make a come back?? is he really gone?? Why MC Andy Why? I heard "Superman's Song" on the radio the other day if that helps. This song is for you MC Andy!

"Superman's Song" Crash Test Dummies

Archives