<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, March 31, 2006

Whoa.....Sweet

So someone brought this marshmellow peanut butter brittle into work and so I decide to try it. I take one bite form this thing and it literally sent my system into some sort of shock. I think I just diabetes from eating this thing! Being the naturally greedy Chinese person that I am, I grabbed two of them to bring to my desk...yuck...and since I'm Chinese and I hate to waste food, I ate the second one sparily with some good ol chinese seasame crackers to neutralize the taste...

Man that was sweet.....I think I just got like 20 cavities along with my diabetes...

Tonight is going to be so cool for YAC! I'm looking forward to it. For those of you who like to bargain shop....tonight is the night for you!

Currently Listening to:



"Leave Me Alone"


This is a really great indie Calgary band, but they are definitely on their way. Check out their website for more songs (click the cd pic). Does the voice sound familiar to anyone??

Archives