<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Leo Chan, VP of Academics...

I received an email today. It was asking if I, Leo Chan, wanted to be VP Academics of CESS. I thought to myself, "huh?? me?? VP of Academics?? But I have like the worst grades..." hahaha. Then they said, "Oh no...it has nothing to do with academics." For those of you who don't know, CESS is the Chemical Engineering Student Society.

This role basically involves getting exams for the exam bank, organizing 2 student prof mixers, and organizing 1 technical electives info night....plus, there might be some meetings and what not here and there.

Should I do it?? I did have aspirations of being in every single engineering picture for my last year...but do I really need this extra thing on my plate??

If I say yes, that means I would have to go to the events...Frosh Week...Engg Week....Jameoke...can I possibly be the VP and still attain my below average grades?? hahaha.

Hmm....still thinking about it....what do you guys think I should do??

Side note: I went to Jr. High with the newly elected SU President...hahaha

Look at this video of the Hillsong United Tribal Wars....imagine if we could do that in our church...that would be awesome!!



Archives