<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Very Own Amazing Blog Epiphany...

Well, I've decided that I'm going to go on the hunt for more amazing blog points. Upon reading Jackson's blog and his post about having a blog epiphany, I had this amazing thought come to my mind....some would even say it was a blog epiphany. Do you know what it was?? My blog epiphany was that I spend way too much time reading and commenting on other people's blogs. I think I spend about 2-3 hours a day combined. That's amazing isn't it? Considering I only work for 8 hours. That means that I only spend about 5 hours working.

Is it a waste of time reading other people's blog? To those that say yes, I say to them NO. This is because through the world of blogging, I've read some pretty funny and amazing stories. The one thing that I like about blogs is that it is all random. No one plans out what they are going to type, they just sit down and type. It's like creativity in 5 mins.

I think blogging is healthy for you, but just make sure you don't turn creepy...like those people who can write so much, but can't carry a conversation. You need both worlds!

That's my amazing blog epiphany!

On a different note:
I went to CP today to pick up the new United CD. It's super good!! I also picked up the new Hawk Nelson CD. Too bad United wasn't coming to YC....kinda sucks......ohh well.

Archives