<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sprained...

I sprained my finger yesterday playing basketball and now it really hurts. I hope I can still play football on monday. My finger swelled up quite a bit and it hurts to move it, but hopefully my finger won't turn out to be like Philip's :) hehehe....have you seen it? It's gross! hahaha :) j/k. Along with spraining my finger, I had a really good game yesterday...I was taking it to the hoop...too bad I couldn't play like that during the regular season....mind you we don't really play that hard when it's just our team....

It's really difficult typing without using your ring finger. I never noticed how much I use it for typing. Ohh man...I hope I can still play the guitar on Sunday...I'm worship leading too...simeone might have to play for me...

I went to Towa yesterday with my sister and dad. I think it changed owners. I think it changed to chinese owners, which only means one thing, IT WAS BAD!! the portions were a lot smaller, and it was still just as expensive. The restaurant was pretty empty for lunch time too...usually it's pretty packed. How do I know that they changed owners? I don't, but my dad said that he saw an advertisement for Towa in the Chinese newspaper, which they never used to do. It took a really long time to get our sushi too,which is odd because it wasn't packed and it's sushi, there's nothing to cook. So there goes another decent calgary sushi restaurant.

Archives