<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sweet......patio

Haha....I remember when I was young, I used to think why do people sit outside on the patio when there are perfectly good seats inside and there are no bugs at all.

Now that I'm older...I think why are people sitting inside when the weather is super nice outside?? hahaha....I think it comes with age, but I like sitting outside in the patio now. Good thing my work has a nice patio for people to sit and eat their lunch. It was so nice just to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.

I think I need a day off. I know we just had a long weekend and all, but it wasn't really a long weekend for me because I had to study. I'm just tired. It sucks to be a contract worker because you don't get any holidays or benefits. I've been working here for a year now and I've basically come every single day. All regular employees get 4 weeks of holidays in a year. I've had zero. Even the mexican gets 10 days holidays....where's mine??

I should be getting holidays...fo shizzle...

Archives