<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

WAAA HOOO!!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I AM DONE MY EXAM!!

hahaha...it's funny that I am so happy considering I only had one exam, but I was also taking another course as well. Taking these 2 courses reminded me of how much I dislike school.

I sacrificed 2 football games and hanging out for this stupid exam. I was really nervous before the exam too because there could have been anything on this exam. 4 questions in 3 hours...I know that doesn't sound a lot, but when each question takes you 30-45 mins to finish if you understand it, just imagine how long it would take you if you didn't understand it??

So my exam time was at 7:00pm (who has exams from 7:00 - 10:00??) and as I said before, I was really nervous and so I prayed (like I do for all my exams...you should too...it helps!), but after looking at the first question and finishing it in 10 mins....the nervousness just went away and I burned through the exam. and finished it in 2 hrs and 45 mins....thank God. The exam wasn't too difficult for me, which means that it wasn't difficult for anybody else either. I just hope that I wrote enough and analyzed the logs enough. This was probably the most practical and useful course that I have ever taken in school. It's knowledge that I can actually use in industry so that's good.

So that's 2 more courses down and 9 more to go......

Just imagine what my last year would have been like if I didn't take these courses over my internship period. From the time that I started working, I've taken 4 courses total, and if I take one in the summer, that would be 5. I would have had 13 freaking courses in my 4th year if I didn't go to school over internship......CRAZY!!

now it's time to go BUCK WILD! hahahaha.....

Archives