<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, April 21, 2006

"Woo....electric in the air...."

hahaha.....who knows where that quote is from?? It's a pretty funny movie too...not the greatest movie, but entertaining.

At work, they have started something called Jersey and Jeans day so basically on game day, you can wear the colors of your team with jeans until they are kicked out of the playoffs...since the flames play every other day....I might just wear different colors so I can wear jeans to work...hahaha...that would be pretty funny.

As we speak, I am wearing "my jersey"....

wooo....electric in the air....

Playoffs start tonight....who's going to watch?? not me...I'll be at YAC! hahaha

I should have put my name into the draws to get playoff tickets....crappy...ohh well...I'll do that second round. Or maybe I'll buy tickets and sell them to see how much they'll go for...hahaha. I was reading something that compared hockey in Anahiem to hockey in Calgary. The one thing that I remember the most is that in Anahiem, hockey tickets are given as the "runner up" prize in contests and stuff like that, where as in Calgary, people will pay insane amounts of money just to go watch a game and it would be first prize. I hate how some of the stronger teams in the NHL have no fan base.....it's like what's the point?!? Like when Tampa won the cup?!? Did anyone even notice in Florida of all places? I bet they've never seen snow before...hahaha

..... GO FLAMES GO!

I'm giving away my air guitars if anyone is interested...let me know! :)

Archives