<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Could This Be...

The start of something really bad???

I've never bought anything online before. The only thing I have ever bought was a hardcover book, and it came kinda damaged, so I was disappointed.

Since I was craving new music, I stumbled upon this website at work and I saw this:



I thought....whoa....I get a t-shirt and 2 cds for $30. Although these cds aren't new, it is still a couple of new cds to me, and the cd on the left is like a story book that songs go with so it should be pretty cool. I wanted a different design on the t-shirt (there are much cooler ones on the website), but meh...if it comes with the cd's that's ok. I hope the t-shirt fits. I got a medium, which is what I usually get, but sometimes the mediums are different sizes.

I kind of understand people buying shirts online, but I would only buy a shirt if it was really cool or really unique, and since I'm chinese, if it was the right price! :) hahahaha

Uh-oh....does this mean that once I start buying, I'll never want to stop.

I kind of want to buy an mp3 player again. The one that I've been researching for the longest time has come down in price and is on sale this week....

It's a 20gig mp3 player that plays divx, avi, wmv, and mpeg4. It's also a mpeg4 camcorder that takes 1.3 megapixel pics, and it's on sale this week for $287US. You can also output this thing on tv and the resolution is 720 x 480. Not to mention it's a USB host so you can plug your digital camera in here and upload your pics to make room for more pics. You can also play mophun games on it (which isn't a big deal).

Should I, or shouldn't I?? What do you guys think??


Archives