<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

FORE!

So there I was sitting at the TV watching the Oilers game....yes...I was watching the Oilers game, when all of a sudden it hit me. Shoot! I have to pick up a book from my friend. After the second period, I decided to leave.

So after calling my friend and saying that I'll be over in 10 mins, I left the house, but I decided to take the long way (simply because I wanted to go for a ride too). So as I was driving around Lake Bonavista, I saw this house, and in front of this house was 4 golf bags/sets/carts and a big sign that said, "FOR SALE". Being the bargain finder that I am, I stopped immediately and went for a look. They were really old old clubs, but since I'm just starting out, I figure...meh...old clubs...I can learn on these and if I really get into it, I might buy new ones. For some reason though, I really like old clubs...I find them interesting...they're vintage!

So anyways....the best bag, he was selling for $50. At first I said $30, but he said $30 was too low and he suggested $40. I looked at my watch and saw that I was late, so I just gave him the $40. In hindsight, I probably could have pushed it for $30, but he was an old man...and he was stinky....my mind was confused by the smell...hehehe.

So all in all, I got 10 clubs, a golf bag (in an old, sorta decent condition), and a pretty good golf bag stroller for $40.

Do you think that's a good deal?

So next time anyone goes golfing, let me know and I'll join you guys.....fo shizzle!

P.S. I noticed after I bought them that there is no wedge, but I do have an extra 3-iron. Does anyone have a extra wedge?? Want to trade?? hahahaha

Archives