<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Late...

I'm LATE...

That's right, I'm having a baby...hahahaha j/k.

Today I was pretty late in getting to work, but the funny thing was that I just didn't care. So there I was just casually walking to work. Enjoying the blue skies and the cold crisp air.

My head has been hurting for the past week. It's not a constant pain. It only happens when I cough and the pain is in the back of my brain. Who can tell me what part of the brain that is?? I think it might be because I slept funny last week and it did something funky to my brain or maybe it's something else.

Last night was weird. I was starting to fall asleep when all of a sudden I couldn't move and it felt like my body was being dragged somewhere. I was fully concious, but I could hear myself snoring. It was like my body is calm on the outside, but my inside is trying to scream/shout out. That's happened a couple of times now. Interesting....interesting indeed.

Archives