<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

MUSH!!!

Yesterday was so relaxing....

my mind has been all over the place lately. So much that I've been tired both mentally and physically. So yesterday I slept....and slept......I called in sick for work and I slept...

It's not like I had an overly long sleep (11 hrs), but it was still double of what I usually get. It's hard to go through the entire year without having days off....usually I would be getting those school breaks as well as the occasional skipping, but this year it's just been straight working. Also, since I'm a contract worker, I get no holidays and so whenever I take a day off, I don't get paid, which kinda sucks because I end up doing other people's work when they are on holidays....

I don't know what I'm feeling now.....there's a combination of everything, but the majority of it is being tired, frustrated, and kinda angry. Do you ever feel like you just want to scream. I want to scream. Either scream or punch something over and over again...but it can't be a pillow...it has to be something else.......like someone's head or stomach! :) hahahaha j/k

This is the time when I wish something awesome would happen. I had a couple of thoughts the other day during Saturday morning prayer.

Here are just some of my thoughts:

1. I think the leadership of the church needs to come together to pray as one body, and by leadership, that includes the fellowship leaders and basically everyone that is involved in church. I know it's difficult, but then we can support one another and strive towards one goal. It just seems like we are all on our own, and it seems like we are all doing this by our own strength, not God's. I don't mean hairy fairy prayers either. I mean full out, powerful, spirit filled prayers that takes a stand against satan. Prayers that declare our church as a battle field. To take back want was stolen from us and to advance God's kingdom. No more of this stepping back and waiting to see what's going to happen. Let's seek God and step forward. Let's go into battle....it's time for it. WAKE UP church WAKE UP! When's the last time we really prayed against satan? When's the last time we prayed for people in the church. I mean really pray (enpowerment, strength, spiritual gifts). Like the walls of Jericho, it feels like our church needs to scream, shout and cry out to God to tear down the walls. TEAR DOWN THE WALLS!!!

2. I've had dreams, maybe they are just my dreams, but they are awesome dreams. Dreams of YAC and us giving an alter call and having the youth step forward to answer God's cry. Then in the dreams, the people lay their hands on the youth and pray OUT LOUD and then there is just an awesome spiritual movement among the youth. I see the youth lifting their hands and just giving everything to God. Maybe it's just my dream, but wouldn't that be awesome...

I've been distracted lately. I've been completely lost and selfish. God is telling me to stay pure. God is telling me to be ready. To know His Words, to know His truth. Seek Him in prayer....it's coming soon, but are YOU ready?

Archives