<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, May 05, 2006

Tired...

I haven't blogged very much this week.

Probably because there isn't much to blog about. There is this one thing though...

I finally have been spotted in the parking lot and I received a warning on monday saying that if I parked in the lot again, I would be ticketed and towed. They didn't tell me face to face, but they left a note on my car. I probably picked someone's spot that came in the afternoon, and to that person I say...."why are you coming to work in the afternoon?".

However, in a recent turn of events, my co-worker wanted me to do something for him while he is on vacation and to him I replied that I would do it, then I asked, "Do you drive to work?"

"Yes" he said.
"Do you park in the parking lot?" I asked
"Yes I do" he said.
"Can I have your parking spot while you are on vacation??" I asked
To this he replied, "You sneaky little _________, yes you can have my spot!"

hahaha....it's all about the neogotiations baby!

I just hope the security guard doesn't come and ticket and tow my car when I actually do have a spot...hahahaha!

I'm tired....I wish this day was over!! Maybe I'll go home early....like really early! hahaha...

Let's hope my finger is healed enough so I can play the guitar tonight.

I've decided that I'm not going to watch the NHL anymore....it just doesn't interest me after the early exit of the Flames. I might watch a couple of games when it actually gets to the stanley cup finals, but meh....

C'mon finger, don't bail on me now!

Archives