<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, June 16, 2006

33!

What's 33??

Well, 33 is the number of Patrick Roy's jersey. It is also Sam's name twice! and today, for one day only, it's the number of the parking stall that I stole from some guy! hahahaha!

I hope I don't get busted. I haven't parked in the parking lot in a while because I got busted once. Let's hope that doesn't happen again or else my car will be ticketed and towed! I like parking in the parking lot....makes work a little more interesting because I'm so afraid of getting caught. It's what keeps me awake during work because the adrenaline is going.

The work these days is slowly piling on....I didn't realize how much I had to do until I looked at all the things that are assigned to me. I hope I get to go to the plants...that'll be fun again. I like going to the plants, that way I don't have to sit in my chair all day and watch my butt grow sideways.

Tonight is grad night. I made a slideshow again, but since I didn't have all the graduates pictures, I decided not to put any of their pictures in it. Who's pictures did I use? Well...I used complete stranger's pictures....people we don't even know....hahaha.....j/k. You'll just have to come tonight to find out what I used. I didn't really have any time, so this one is not as spectacular as the other ones...but I still spent a good chunk of my time doing it.

Today, I had Arby's for lunch....and I giant sized it....mmm...curly fries......

I wish I could go home....I'm tired....bored.....AND I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!!

Not many people bloggin' these days?? Is nothing exciting happening in people's lives????

Archives