<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, June 02, 2006

Good tunes!

Are you tired of what they play on Shine?? Well, I am. It just seems so boring and so old. It's kinda getting better, but it's not really. I've been so fed up with it that I actually wrote them an email. The email was just basically giving a suggestion that they should have a daily time slot dedicated to the youth of Calgary. I think they would like it a lot, but no...there's too many old fogies in Calgary who like their easy listening Christian music...

I found a good site the other day. They play good Christian music. I was amazed at the things they were playing. Like United, Mae, Anberlin, Emery, Switchfoot, etc. They were even playing the other songs on the albums. You know the stuff that the radios don't play because they aren't popular songs. Too bad this radio station was in Sydney, Australia. The Aussies are so cool...I definitely want to go there someday.

Here's the link to the website:
http://www.freshradio.net/Default.asp -> you can listen live!

I wish they made cars with web radios...hahaha...that would be sooo cool!

Archives