<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, June 09, 2006

Is Anyone Looking to...

purchase a regular priced item at Blessings??

These promotion items are usually a rip off, but sometimes it can be a good deal. Here's the coupon if anyone is interested. Just click on the pic, and print off the coupon.


Ohh and if you sign up to receive emails from Blessings, you'll receive a $10.00 coupon. If you want this $10.00 coupon, go to http://www.blessings.com/eflyers.html. I've signed up again, just so I can get a coupon....hehehe.

Well, this week has been long and boring. It seems like the weeks just keep on getting slower and slower and the weekends are getting faster and faster. I wish we had 3 day weekends. That would be soooooo nice. I think I'm ready to go back to school. I need to use my brain to some capacity, but I bet you once I go back to school, I won't want to be there. At least I can bug James and Calvin when they go into 1st year engg.....hahaha......make sure you work hard guys. It's a lot of work! TRUST ME!

Anyways, I guess that's all I have to say. There isn't really anything else going on in my life. Ohh, there's a youth rally tonight at South Gate Alliance if anyone is interested. YAC can't go because we don't have any vans, and it was pretty short notice for us. Ohh well.....it's Friars and Nuns tonight!

Have a great weekend everybody!


Archives