<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, June 22, 2006

What's up y'all?

So tonight, Robin Mark (yes, the Irish dude) is leading worship at the Bearspaw Rockpointe Church. It starts at 7:00 so whoever wants to come should show up there. He's the guy who wrote "Days of Elijah" and he has all those Revival at Belfast cd's. It should be a really good night.

It's kinda cool what I can find online at work. It seems like my searching capabilities are so much better when I'm at work then when I'm at home. Here's a little video I found.

Do Know God?


Think about it...let me know if you have any questions.


Work again is boring. I don't want to work anymore. I'm tired...I need a vacation. I wish they would just pay me to leave! :) hahaha! That would be the ultimate!

YAY! Tomorrow is Friday! YAY!

Archives