<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

....GIANT....

I'm uber tired right now. I don't know what it is, but I'm just really really tired. I feel like I can sleep for days.

I think I'm done with work. I think I need a vacation. It'll be so nice when summer camp rolls by. Then I don't have to do anything...except for study because I probably have to write my final for my class after camp (which totally sucks). My midterm on Monday was pretty good. I thank God that teachers like to use old midterms....hahahaha.

I uploaded some pictures the other day and I found this...I totally forgot I had this:

**I removed this movie**

Ohh man....that was a giant piece of sushi!

If anyone wants to download this, just email me. I wouldn't want this to get into the hands of some sick stalker! :)

Instead, here's another movie of my and Tony skiing, but he's a much better skier than me....hahaha. Some lady actually tried to grab the ski pole out of my hand, and offer money for it. She wasn't very nice, so I asked for double of what we paid for it. Hahahaha....she didn't buy it.

Stampede Skiing


I have to write a proposal and an essay on IT in education......BORING! Let's hope I can get some information. I hate reports....they suck!

Well, that's about 1 hr of work wasted....7 more to go....hahahaha.

Archives