<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, July 28, 2006

I just noticed...

I just noticed that my dress shirt....the one that I have on right now, has a little section for your PEN!! NOW I CAN REALLY BE A GEEK!!

How come I just found this out now?? I've had this shirt for like 6 years! SIX YEARS!!

This shirt must have been made by an engineer...hahaha....

So, I think I'm done everything at work. I kinda don't want to say to my boss that I'm done because they'll just give me more stupid work to do. I only have 3 weeks left of working. 3 weeks and counting. My last day of work is the 25. After that, I'm looking forward to staying up really late....and hanging out with people. I haven't really been able to hang out with a lot of people. This is partially because I've either had to sleep because of work the next day, or because I have and exam, assignment or group meeting.

I can't wait to be done.....done.....done!!

As for now, I'll just sit here and see if my shirt has any other cool functionalities. Actually, I'm probably going to make my camp sets. I want to sing so many new songs, but we can't...hahaha......still thinking about the camp theme song. Any suggestions anyone?

P.S. Where's Milton?? Has he fallen off the face of the Earth??

P.P.S. Good luck Sarah on the job interview! BE CONFIDENT IN YOUR ABILITIES! (hehe...I found her that job - I should go into HR)

P.P.P.S. Still praying for you James & Family! ALWAYS!

P.P.P.P.S. How many times can you have a post script?

Archives