<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's been a while...

It's been a long time since I last blogged. Why has it been so long?? well simply because I have nothing interesting going on in my life! :)

One highlight of the past couple of weeks is that I got 2 free cowboy hats from downtown. For the past couple of months I've been telling Sam, AC, and Uncle Bill that we should go get free cowboy hats, and one day while we were eating lunch. Uncle Bill ran into one of his co-workers who said that they were giving out the hats today. We all looked at each other and said, "TODAY?!?!" and then we were off to the races! It's amazing how fast chinese people go when something is free....hahaha Uncle Bill was walking really fast! :)

I get to go watch the Grandstand show again this year. This will be my last year of watching it, but it's been really cool being able to go these past 2 years. I"m still new to it so it still is kinda exciting, but people around the company say that it's pretty much always similar shows every year so it's not that exciting.

This year, I'll be going to the Stampede at least 3 times, but the good thing is that all 3 times will be for something different so hopefully, it won't be boring.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CAMCORDER THAT I CAN BORROW???? I NEED A REPLY BY THURSDAY PLEASE.

I start school tonight. Hopefully it'll be an interesting class so I can stay awake. Apparantly, the final exam is on August 16, which is summer camp week, but I've already talked to the prof and she said that I can write the exam on August 11.

Boy, I guess for not having anything happen in my life, I've typed quite a bit...alright, time to go back to work.

Archives