<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, July 14, 2006

Lack of Posting

Hello All,

Let's see...did anything happen this week? Nope, just the same old week.

Work was better this week. I at least got some work done. There's also a new grad who started last week, but I didn't notice him until this week. He's from Edmonton and he just graduated from electrical engineering. He's pretty cool. Usually all the guys that I know that are chinese and in electrical engineering are pretty weird. Especially those who graduated from U of A (*cough* Milton...where did he go??).

Today there's some sort of games happening on my floor to celebrate stampede. I hope we get to go home early. That would just make my day. I only have like 6 more weeks of working and since one of those weeks is for summer camp, it's only like 5 more weeks. CRAZY!! My internship is almost over!

Now that I look back on it. It's definitely been a blessing from God. I never would have met cool people or done cool things (Grandstand, Zoo Lights, field work, riding mechanical bull, etc.) if I didn't have this job.

Right now, I'm focused on my class that I'm in. Just 5 more weeks of that class too and then it's my last year baby!! WOO HOO! I can't believe I'm almost done. I can't beleive it's not butter. Hopefully I can pull good grades in my last year and torture the frosh kids like James and Calvin....hehehe....ohh man...prepare for pie week boys!!

Well that's all for today. I hope everyone has a good weekend. There's the church picnic this Saturday, which I won't be going to because I'm going to the RODEO!! YEEE HAW!

Archives