<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Shafted!

So today, Sam and I had planned to go to the Joey's Tomatoes in Eau Claire for some good stampede breakfast eatin'. Our names were even on the guestlist.

When I went to go check my work email this morning, they said that they had over 700 RSVP's and so therefore my name and Sam's name was taken off the guestlist. What a bunch of crap.

Being disappointed and hungry, me and Sam decided to just drive and see if we could find a breakfast anywhere. When we got into the car, Sam remembered that today was the Carriage House Inn breakfast. Usually this breakfast is really good so we decided to make a pittstop. It was 6:30AM so we didn't know if it had started yet. To our pleasant surprise, it did indeed start and we were one of the first people there! hahaha. It was good, but it wasn't that good. They were even serving beer....BEER at 7:00AM. SICK! I can't even handle beer when it is 7:00PM!

So that's my story. Sam ended up being super early for work, and I ended up being 1 hour late for work, but that's ok because my boss is working from home this week! :) hahaha.

Today there is a free lunch at Petro Canada for those of you who are interested. Here's a list of all the wonderful stampede breakfasts!



The google link works for the YAC video now, so if you haven't seen it, here it is.


Archives