<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Almost done

So today is officially my last day of classes....after this there are no more summer classes. I'm sitting in the classroom right now waiting for class to start. I have my final presentation today. I'm kinda nervous, but I really shouldn't be because we aren't really talking.

You see, to be original, my group decided on doing a video for our presentation. We decided to do the crocodile hunter...hahaha.....

It's funny because I have a east indian crocodile hunter and a chinese assistant, and both of us have australian accents. Ohh yeah....I almost forgot to mention our Filipino camera man acting like a chinese man. hahaha.

My accent sucks, but ohh well.

Maybe i'll post it on google video. it should be funny!!

ONLY 40 mins till class......and then it's over!!

Camp is coming up....geting excited!!

let's refocus peeps!! woot woot!!

Shout out to Sylvia.....Happy Birthday...in a couple of days...hahaha..

Archives