<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Monday, August 21, 2006

Amazing....

Well, since everyone is blogging about camp, I might as well do it too.

hmm....what to say....what to say....

Camp was awesome. It was a time for me to rest, to reflect, and to dream. There's so much that I felt, I don't even know where to begin.

The best thing that I wouldn't trade a million dollars for -> seeing the youth worship and seeing their hearts, hurts, and joy turn slowly to God.

In the prayer room, I felt compassion and the hurt and pain of the young ones in our group. My heart just broke and I feel completely to the ground broken, and then I became more broken when I saw James' name on the wall. My heart screamed inside. I wanted to cry out. I wanted God to come and just take the pain away, but at the same time, I didn't want it to go away. I wanted to have this feeling forever because then I would know what it felt like...what it felt like to have God's heart breaking for our youth.

Dreams....ideas....thoughts they all come just rusing to my head. Questions about my future....questions about relationships. Thoughts on re:focusing.

I will tell you this. I got the feeling that this year will be different from all the other school years. The schools are ripe for the harvest, but it won't be us (the leaders) that lead the students to Christ. It will be the youth....with their love, actions, and prayers. Keep on praying for saved lives!!

Give me a passion once again for the youth. God I stand in the GAP! GOD SAVE THE STUDENTS IN CALGARY! In Jesus name I pray!

Archives