<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Decisions!

Well...today is Friday....and what a beautiful Friday it is.....NOT! Actually I'm glad that it's raining. Get it out of the system now so that we can have good weather GOd! hahaha :)

So I've been asked to join the worship team for winter conference, but I don't know if I want to do it. I'm still praying about it. It would be cool. I've always wanted to do something like it....but is it God's plan for me? Pray for me, we will see where he leads!

I've always wanted to do a worship ministry thingy. I think that would be cool to lead worship at other churches. It would definitely need to be in God's will though, and I would probably need a set team. Maybe Sam's magic ministry will turn into a magical musical ministry....hahaha.

So Jackson asked me yesterday, "Do you ever feel bad that our practices are so short?". For those of you who don't know, our worship practices are never more than 45 mins long, and we never have more than 2 practices! hahaha. Well, my answer to that was, "Nope! I don't feel bad at all!" hahaha. Just like piano, I don't like to practice, but worship is a little different because it's actually cool to worship God. To me, I think if you practice a lot, it takes away from the spontaneous nature of worship. I like spontaneous worship, but I guess that's just how I was brought up. Some people need to practice it a million times.

Looking back at our worship, I actually think we've grown a lot. We still need to improve, but I think if we seek to do that individually, it would be easier when we come together as a team. I'm excited to have the new worship team members on our team. I keep on forgetting, but I want to ask Louise to play for me. Someone remind me next time!

I think it just might be time for me to take less of a dominant role in the forefront of worship. Does that mean I'm quitting the worship team?? Yep, You Betcha!! NOT! Actuary.....I'm probably not going to play as much, but help integrate the newbies into the worship teams.

It's tough when you only have 4 (soon to be 3) worship leaders, but we need to involve everybody. Who's on the worship team?? (Comment if I missed anybody)

Newbies I want to put on more:
Sam
Tara
Louise
Geoffrey

People I want to put on more:
Tony
Jenny
Jackson
Jacklyn

YAC Newbies:
Calvin
Jeff
Hannah
Florence
Eunice
Eva
Priscilla
Daniel
Grace

The YAC newbies are doing AWESOME!! Keep it up guys!!

It would be cool to train the YAC people to do Sunday's as well. David wants to learn the guitar too, so I'm going to try to teach him when school starts. Also, did you know that Katsushi plays the bass?? Apparently, he owned lots of bass guitars in Japan.

Pray for the worship in our church. Pray that it will continue to get stronger, and that we will be able to integrate the new members successfully!

Wow...that was a long post....ok...time to go back to work!!

Archives