<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Whoa...new posts!

Wow....new posts all around....now I actually can spend some time reading it!

Well, there's only 2.5 weeks left in my internship. I have decided to have a 2 week going away party...haha. I think that will be a blast.

Whoever wants to go have lunch in these last couple of weeks, give me a call before I leave downtown for a long time.

So we finally have the camp sets and all that stuff, but we're having difficulty practicing. Maybe I just won't hold practices until camp? Or I'll work with individual people for my sets.

I hate summer school. I think going to school at this time is absolutely the worse time to go. Doing spring is alright, but summer sucks because you don't get to do anything. I wanted to go to a lot of things this summer, but I can't. Writing essays is from the devil too!

I'm thinking about taking golf lessons.....anyone want to join me?

Summer camp in 1.5 weeks. I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. The new medication for my asthma is making me lose my voice, and when I have an asthma attack, I can't sing....let's hope I don't get one at camp. I wish my asthma would go away...that would be great. It's especially bad this year too...I don't know why, but it really really sucks.

Alright, it's time for me to go surfing now. Surf the world wide web that is! hahahaha!

Archives