<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

6 Day Weekend!

Hey Guys,

Because there's the Chemical Engineering Conference in Quebec, all the profs and some students are going to the east side and therefore, I HAVE A 6 DAY WEEKEND!! MUA AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is awesome. It'll finally give me a chance to catch up on my work and to study for my midterms!

I'm starting to apply for jobs, but it's not going successfully right now. I hope I get a good job. I pray that I get a good job.

I've made my sets for winter conference and sent them in. I'm really excited about it right now. I'm still debating if I want to stay at the hotel or not though. It would be really cool to stay at the hotel, but the $400 price tag is quite steep. I wish they would give subsidy's to worship team people! :) hahahaha

Well, I guess it's time for me to apply for more jobs. Later Y'all! Have a great week! I will have a great week as well! :)

Peace out Hommies!

Archives