<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, October 06, 2006

Long time no blog....

Wow, it's been like a month since I've blogged last.

What's new with me??
School is really busy. It sucks, but at least the days are relatively short....for now. I've ran into a couple of first year engineers that go to CPC. Can anyone guess who it is?? I will give them free admission to my zoo if they guess it right...hahaha.

Currently, I am also looking for a job so please pray that an opportunity will come for me. I want to get into the oil and gas industry, but since I don't have previous experience, no one will give me an interview. It kinda sucks that my internship wasn't in oil and gas, but meh....what can you do. Maybe my resume and cover letter just suck!! haha. My idea job would be a job at Encana so if anyone knows anybody, could you please hook me up!

Quizzes this year are really bad. I always make stupid mistakes that end up costing me big marks. Especially when they carry the error through....ohh well...at least I haven't failed any (thank God...but I did come pretty close to failing some! hahaha!)

I'm currently in the process of making some sets for winter conference. Now since South Gate is doing a couple of sets, I only have 3 sets to plan for. I guess that gives me time to really pray hard for these sets.

Well, it looks like I have to get started on some work so until next time boys and girls.......

Archives