<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Class of 2007

Hey guys.....so it's almost here. I'm almost done.

I got my iron ring sized the other day. It was kinda cool. My pinky is size 5.5 if anyone ever wants to buy me a pinky ring.....hahaha.

Although I'm almost done, I'm super busy with school too. It looks like I won't be able to hang out with anyone for a fairly long time, but that's ok. Just think of all the time I'll have to hang out with everyone once I graduate......yes....graduation. So the iron ring ceremony is on March 10. That's when I'll oficially join the cult...haha

I also got my grad pics....it's basically up to the parents to see which one they like. Most likely it'll be one with a hat....because that's the "chinese" thing to do.....meh. My prof also wanted a class picture taken, which is kinda nice of him. I think we're the only department that does this. Man for being engineers, we sure do have a lot of girls in our class.....hahahha. I think we're a particularly close group. All these people are my homies....hahaha. Although there are some people missing in this pic.


Reading week has been nice, but it's also been really busy. Man I wish I was done now. No more reports, assignments, exams......I want to be finished! Ohh well.

Well I guess that's it for me. So long peeps! Happy Chinese New Year........Gong Hey Fat Choi!!

Archives